Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Return of Stonehelm!

I have returned from my epic viking quests!!! Life for a totally awesome viking like me is hectic. So I have come to speak my words to thy little selves. School has started and it be NO fun. Most schools teach math and reading but mine is a survival test. A test of endurance to MORONS! I am like the smartest one there, and I am a viking.(Well of course I am smart, I am Stonehelm the WISE right?) For the first week we learned the "7 Habits to Highly Effective People" It makes me sick... We should learn the 7 habits to highly BLOODTHIRSTY people. Or 7 habits to highly EPIC people! BOO YEAH! So the other day I found the Gorillaz. And they have pretty good songs. The music videos are weird though! I also found the one hit wonder Eiffel 65. They did the all famous Blue Da Ba De Daba Die. They are so underrateed! They have really good songs!
    Move your Body!

If you could see me now I would be moving my viking body! So is Tiki. Well I need to hunt some dragons and halflings so... See Ya!

3 comments:

  1. HEY HOWDY HEY..... YOU ARE BACK..... I HAVE been very much missing your wise Philosophy...... MOVE YOUR BODY..... School Is not so bad..... I dont know about Southern VIKINGS but We NORTHERN VIKINGS LEARN of SEA DRAGONS and FIGHTING and all of these things AND BACON..... I have been very busy also i have been blazing new paths to enemies PUBS for ALE..... My Village Has INVENTED A new type of ALE it is called ODINHEIM ALE it is named after ODIN our god..... DO SOUTHERN VIKINGS BELIEVE IN GODS??????? PACO is saying ALO SALUT to VOU..... BWUHUHUHUHUHUhuhUHUHUHHUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAaaaaaa....... BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BlaaaaaaGH BACON IRISH BACON COOKED IN SPRINGS..... I love the BACON especially IRISH BACON..... MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHa........ DO YOU LIKE BACON? I CONNOR BYRNJOLF MACLEOD LIKE BACON



    Connor Macleod


    And Thats When The World Goes Dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT COMMENT (TRULY EPIC AS IT IS IS) IS LONGER THAN THE POST MAKE MORE FLYING ROLLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at your Philosophical site and have found something pertaining to a Mou

    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Connor Macleod

    And Thats When The World Goes Dark

    ReplyDelete