Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stonehelm the Wise: A noble start

Behold! I am Stonehelm the Wise! I have made this blog so I, Stonehelm, can share my truly EPIC ideas. I play the cello and live with a ferocious, warrior cat, Tiki the Stupid. My life as a teenager living with a family of 7 can be quite rough, but as a wise viking dude I manage to pull through. Pulling through is hard sometimes but with Tiki at my side and a bit of improvisation skills, I survive.

As a viking we take long trips, and long trips are much longer without music. I prefer Techno, Beach Boys, and Gregorian chants. I also love to read for fun. I like sci-fi and fantasy, and same goes for movies.

I am tall and blond. I eat peanut butter, I get on giraffes, I throw pigeons. Not really. Really I eat pizza, sit on cats, and throw boomerangs. Throughout life I face many adventures and I need to tell about them, gloat wildly about them, and show off my invisible sword and eye-patch! I truly like to play improv games like on Whose Line is it Anyway? And Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza. I also am interested in philosophy, I even have my own!

When doing a maze begin at the end and go on till you come to the beginning; then cheer like a lunatic.
Believe in yourself when seeking the truth.  Party when you find it.
When the student is not ready, then school appears.
If you think you're free, do not get caught by the cops!
If you chase two rabbits, be sure to bring a gun.
     I edited these quotes from the real wise words that I got from, http://www.quotegarden.com/philosophical.html
     These I made up…
The 4 elements of summer: 1. Cook-offs 2. Watermelon 3. Root beer 4. Sunburns.
The best things in life are groovy.
Music energizes the soul. Silence is just plain creepy.
Ninjas are good, pirates are bad!
See? People need things to live by. Well For now I will sign off but later more awesomeness is coming your way!

4 comments:

  1. StoneHelm the Wise it is good that you have taken an interest in philosophy. Though I must add Philosophy for a VIKING kinda left the path MAN... What about PILLAGING when does that come into the story? What do you call your SHIP, you better have a SHIP because if you don't there is no way you can be a VIKING... VIKING'S have HUGE ships for PILLAGING... PILLAGING is totally GROOVY and AWESOME... And MEAT, MEAT is totally GROOVY too... MUHUHUHUHAHAHA


    Connor Macleod

    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And As an After Thought


    !!!!! NINJAS ARE VAMPIRES !!!!!

    Connor Macleod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Stonehelm, This is AWESOME! Keep em' Coming!!! The Uncle and I are very impressed and look forward to your upcoming adventures and philosophy! BTW: We were so very impressed by your true nobleness during your latest visit to the land in the middle of nowhere. Do come again soon!

    ReplyDelete