Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camping and DJs?

     Did you have nightmares? OK, good. Well on Friday and Saturday I was on a boy scout camp out so I was not able to gloat, I mean write about my awesome adventures. Now I have more to share! The camp was in the mountains and it rains A LOT there so that made it hard to start a fire. I, being a Southern Viking, am not use for making fires when it is warm. We don't even make fires in the south! We man out the cold! Then we had to make our food over the fire when I am use to making it with my EPIC flame throwing eyes! Food was good nevertheless. Well when it got dark we played a game called "come to court" which is basically hide-and-seek but if you got caught you have to follow the seeker. If you don't feel like following him you can sneak away. So we played that then we played the greatest game in the world capture the flag! Then, then, then... bedtime. We all went to sleep. When we got up we ate and then shot a cannon. Yes, our boy scout troop leader owns a cannon. It looks like a mortar though, because it is hand made. We blew up some stumps and trees! That was sweet!
     So also lately I have been finding videos about DJs in concert. Why? Because I went to a DJ Tiesto concert. So here is one of my favorites. If you don't like techno then you don' have to watch this but you will find it hard to believe I was right there!
     DJ Tiesto
     I was 10 feet away from the world's most popular DJ!!! If you don't like that then here is the dark side of my music likings
Gregorian Chant We are the champions
     That is EPIC too you know. I also found some cool Deadmau5 videos but you can find those yourself. Speaking of videos my commenter and Northern Viking,  Connor Macleod and I, also play a game online with each other. In this game called Darkspore we can make our characters dance.  I made a video of them dancing to a song called Dragostea Din Tei. Next post I will have that video there.
     Well I must go blow something up before I blow up the computer. Tiki says "Meow" ( I am coming, there is no escape, and stay away from dark alleys!) I say " I am coming for that roast turkey in your oven!" In other words Bye!
 

3 comments:

  1. I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shirl. And I am immortal....... And A Viking So if you think about it thats one pretty crazy dude.... I mean think about it logically... Spartans and Ninjas Were the only enemies that have given powerful vikings Problems and thats because they cheat and have no honor.... A Spartan just hides behind a big shield its like getting a Clam I suppose........... And a Ninja Always Sneaking Around Stabbing you in The Back....... Honor less Bum rags...... I think A DJ is Like One Of the GROOVIEST DUDES EVER AND TIESTO Is no EXCEPTION..... MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAhAAAAaaaaaaa............ Well Any way YOU STONEHELM THE WISE may NOT have MY Turkey..... We NORTHERN VIKINGS ARE GOOD MAKERS OF FIRES because we have freezing winds and no cozy cabins or tents so we are TOTALLY EPIC MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Sigh....... I am Very Much Liking DARKSPORE FOR I AM EPIC AT IT (WINK WINK) I am THINKING THAT If We were to Fight Even the Mighty THOR would Stop to Watch because Two Mightier Vikings There Have Never Been....... OR TWO MIGHTIER ASSISTANTS........ For My Is NAMED (Pause For Dramatic Effect)........... PACO !!!!!!!!!........



    I am Also Liking Many Movies.......


    DO YOU?

    YOU BETTER!


    ALL VIKINGS LIKE MOVIES!



    Anyway Here are some quotes I am thinking of starting a blog of random funny things and quotes and THING LIKE THAT YES....

    Lt. James Gordon (talking of Batman)

    Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

    Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    I just want you to feel you're doing well.

    You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

    We are men of action, lies do not become us.


    I have MANY MANY MORE BUT I THINK I DO NOT WANT TO FILL UP YOU BLOG ANYMORE AT THE MOMENT SO UNTIL NEXT TIME




    And Thats When The World Goes Dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you dont mind me using your idea......... Well If so too bad SUCK IT UP........ IF not then look Here http://bitzer.org/kull3n/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..... Did you get eaten by a SEA DRAGON...... Hmmm..... I hope not, you are a wonderful corespondent...... I have learned much about vikings in a SMALL TIMES PANE...... Were have you been? ARE YOU ON VACATION :U......... TELL ME MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHHAHAHAHAhaaaaaaa....

    Connor Macleod

    And Thats When The World Goes Dark

    ReplyDelete