Monday, August 8, 2011

A Viking saying thanks? And other strange things.

As a bloodthirsty warrior I never thought I would say this, but thank you for all the comments and thanks to all those who read this.
     Today I worked my massive man muscles by assisting in the building of a shed. Yes, I Stonehelm  the Wise, strong, great, awesome, and humble helped build a shed by hauling planks of wood, reading instructions, and painting the wood we put together. If you could see me now I would be flexing my awesomely groovy muscles. Oh yes. Surely you are sweating with envy!
     Random Voice "No I am not and stop calling me Shirley!"
Oh well.  Anyway, on the way back from the shed my friend was reciting parts of the movie Princess Bride and let me tell you he is pretty good at it. He recited the whole "To the death" part and he knew it well.
     My favorite video clip in the world is called They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard! And for you lazy people who don't want to type that ridiculously long name here is a link:
They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

That is so groovy, right? That is from Lord of the Rings for those of you who don't know. Did you know "oxter" is the Scottish word for armpit? And my favorite deodorant is Irish Spring? Well I wrote a song about both of the greatest things in the world - oxters and Irish deodorant! Enjoy!


Irish
Oxter
Song
(To the tune of “Rubber Ducky”)

Irish spring, you’re the one!
You make oxters so much fun!
You make me smell like
beer and bacon toooo!

Irish spring, for a bit
You make me smell like armpit!
I like it so that makes
It okkkkkkkkkk!
HEY!
Thank you! And have a truly EPIC day!

1 comment:

  1. Tis be a wonderful Blog OH GREAT and MIGHTY MUSCLED Stonehelm. 1,213 people dont now were the hobbits are being taken. Stupid Fat Hobbits, What did you say. ps. you do smell like armpit all the time :D muhuhuhuhahaha. And as you know that TO THE DEATH part is way short no fun to memorize. THE WHOLE MOVIE IS FUN TO MEMORIZE. Krell Doesn't Feel any pain. Byrnjolf The Brave says hello to his brother from the philosophical Era. You may be a tall viking but i am the most awesome one. I swing Battle axes you swing books and scrolls and flying rolls. I kill sea dragons you kill SHEDS and Paper and "DOGS" with the help of your ferocious battle cat "Tiki The Stupid" which is quite rude of you as Tiki is very smart being the cat of a viking scholar.


    Connor Macleod

    There Can Be Only One

    "We won't Survive"
    Oh what nonsense you only say that because no one ever has.........


    And Thats when the world goes dark........

    ReplyDelete