Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stonehelm the Busy

I, Stonehelm the Wise, Great, Epic, and Humble am not dead but have returned from an EPIC trip. I have fought many wars and lived many battles!  I also got stranded at Kokomo for a bit but that is not as intense as wars. Anyway I have not been on the blog for a while so I have a lot to say as you can imagine. School/survival camp has been … exciting.  As a WISE Viking I was put in Honors Reading and Math. Those are fun let me tell you.

Well, it is October, the time for ghouls and goblins, and Vikings. Not to mention doctors. I, Stonehelm have planned ahead and have decided what to be for Halloween. I am going to be The Doctor from the TV show Doctor Who.  I really like that show. The monsters are so creative- like the Ood, Weeping Angels, and the infamous Dalek.  I am also obsessed with the name Steve. Just kidding.

I once again found some EPIC music. It has orchestral-like sounds playing with techno beats in the back. How is that possible?  See for yourself. They’re dark, sad and inspiring. Here some are in that order.

Dark  

This is awesome stuff!
You know someday I hope to be an actor. That would be so much fun.  Or you know what else would be cool? Someone famous reading my blog, like Weird Al!

Ok, I know you all are DYING to know about Tiki the Stupid. He has been stupid as ever. No, not really; he has calmed down a ton, but is still Tiki. He HATES the Halloween decorations. We have these lights in our house and someday he will bite one and electrocute himself.  He has also eaten a rubber spider.  Stupid.

Well, time is running out so I bid you farewell from me and Tiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment