Thursday, November 3, 2011

Post-Halloween (for lack of a better name)

Well I have look at my stats and I saw I had 8 views today and I had over 100 in the past month!!!  So thanks for reading my blog everyone. Please follow me in all my adventures (posts).
So on Halloween, I had a great time. I was a 70s disco dude. I did not go trick or treating (I would of raided someone’s candy!) So I stayed outside and played cello. I also scared the little helmets off of some Viking kids with the fog machine! It was all-around fun. I want to know what you were. Please tell me in comments! ---} There they are!

So I found a video that has the complete cast and crew of Doctor Who dancing and I think the world should see this.


That is amazing! I also love the Irish/Scottish singers! I got the song! It is that good! So if David Tennant reads this I would like to say YOU ARE EPIC!!! So Tiki has been REALLY scary because it was Halloween but now he is saying "gobble" a lot. That means it is almost THANKSGIVING! A whole holiday just for stuffing your face with raided fridge food!!! I love it. Then after that- Christmas! Tis' a great season. Vikings love the cold. So this time of year you will see Vikings out caroling and stuffing their faces. So once again thanks to ALL of my readers. And by the way, watch for Tiki the Stupid. If you tell him you know Stonehelm the Wise, he might spare your refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY OH GREAT AND THICK headed one WIGI WIGI WIGI WIGI STOP..... You were a 70s dude because thats when you started you prime.... Correct If your ever in a tight spot walk up to the person people (hopefully female and say) Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn.... I am quoting Gone With The Wind.... You Should listen to OneRepublic they are all Groovy and up with it yo.... (Trying to unsuccessfully quote Whose Line Is IT Anyways (Improbable Missions) ....... Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.................... BOW CHICKA BOW WOW TUCKER......................... PIE........ 3.1415926............. PIES....... YUM.......... I CONNOR MACLEOD ruler of the Britons has started playing SWTOR (for less developed minds STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC) I am a Bounty hunter and SITH INQUISITOR Because THEY ARE GROOVY AND ALL UP IN IT YO....... FOR NOW LIVE LIFE A REBEL RULE THE WORLD AMONGST THINGS AND UNTIL LATER BOW CHICKA BOW WOW! TUCKER!


    Connor Macleod


    And Thats When The World Goes Dark.

    ReplyDelete