Sunday, December 16, 2012

Return of the Return of STONEHELM!!!

     Death never holds a viking, but I was never really dead so that does not apply to me. For I am here to write about my adventures with my good friend Tiki! I hope everyone knows this, but The Hobbit is out!!! I went to see it, and it was awesome! They did a very good job with it, my mind was blown like a weasel in a microwave! (don't try that at home, it is kind of gross...) If you have not seen it yet, go and see it. If you don't plan on seeing it, I will send Tiki to hunt you down, tie you up, and stick you in the microwave with the weasel!... Sorry, got carried away there.
     So, I have found some great videos for you I think everyone will like this, if you don't I will put you in the microwa... never mind Damien Walters 2011 Official Showreel, Best World Parkour 2012... I wish I could do that... Well, I'll keep practicing. So anyway, I love those videos because it really shows the extent of the human body, I mean really, when I watched those this was my face  0_o. I looked just like that face. I just love that kind of stuff.
     Want some more videos? Here are some just to watch when you are board or you have free-time
 O Fortuna Misheard Lyrics (Animated)
 .He-Man's Fabulous Secret Powers!!
 Gersberms
 Everyday I'm Shufflin' - Star Wars Cantina Band (Original)
2012 Dance Off with Star Wars Stars - Hyperspace Hoopla at Star Wars Weekends (this one is long)
     Yeah... good times... Hope you have fun with those. Well,That should be enough awesome for now, Tiki might just eat your soul in your sleep... oh, or he might squeegee your dipthong*! Until next time dear friends go see The Hobbit! Bye!


*( "...also known as a gliding vowel, refers to two adjacent vowel sounds occurring within the same syllable.")

No comments:

Post a Comment