Monday, February 6, 2012

Tiki Vs. Clint Eastwood and Movie Reveiws

As you can tell I have something to say about Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, and Tiki. I found this picture

     After seeing this I thought " Hmmm... I bet Tiki could beat all of them. Yes, Clint Eastwood checks for Tiki under his bed." 


There he is. This is what all of them check for under their beds. Tiki and the Raven.
     Well, here is a video that shows what a Viking sounds like when they sing. Trololo sing Wow. That sounds like our chief in the shower scubbing his oxters.  
     As the one and only Stonehelm The Wise, I am excited about "The Hobbit" movie. I was thinking one day while drinking my root beer "I hope they do well with Smaug. That could be the most amazing part of the move!" Then I mused "What if Smaug looked like Barney!" Holy, Hairy, Oxters!!! That gives me nightmares just thinking about that! Whatever Smaug looks like, Tiki could beat him. I am also excited for "The Avengers"movie, I knew Captain America back in 1914. Yeah, good times. "The Hunger Games" should also be really good, the books were great with the exception of "Mockingjay". I did not like that one. No...  I also hope everyone is excited for "Men in Black 3"! They got all the original actors so it should be good, same with "Ghostbusters 3"
     I must go ponder such matters and meditate (yes, I do float as I do so) upon food philosophy. Tiki will join with his claws. Until next time, bye, and stay groovy. (Disco afros are cool)


No comments:

Post a Comment